Saturday, February 23, 2013

Stahp. Being Stupid.



You have it all, a gift from me to you
A world where beauty knows no limits
An abundance of resources, enough for every living creature
A mind capable of such intelligence, love and compassion

Yet, it seems, it is not enough
Sharing does not come naturally to you
Maybe I am to blame, default
Did I give you too much autonomy?

Why do you choose war over peace?
Hoard what is to be shared, take what is everyone's
Are you proud of your destructive weapons?
Your lack of humanity saddens me to my soul

It is not too late, your fate is not set in stone
Look deep inside yourselves, find the goodness within your core
Go forward with compassion and a smile on your face
Let my vision be realized, make me proud!

X-O-X-O-X-O-X-O-X-O-X-O-X-O-X-O-X-O-X-O-X-O-X-O-X

The God you believe in would want you to do this. Rather than
you know what.

No comments: